Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Laws & Policies

I set up a network technology company, how should pay for it?

We are service-oriented enterprises, have to pay any rent tax? What taxes have to pay tax? David Card in rent to pay as much as possible in the rent. Thank supplementary company does not sell products, so there is no VAT, no VAT to pay any tax?

Posted on 2013-05-09 15:01:16

All Answers

Your company should pay the rent: regular pay taxes: sales tax: 5%. And the tax levied by urban construction sales tax, additional education. Other personal income taxes: property taxes, land use tax, stamp duty, vehicle use tax, tax: corporate income tax. Corporate income tax collection methods suggest you use law of small technology companies can be accounted for little cost, high book profits, so that if corporate income tax to get a lot. Not cost-effective. Business if the income is high too, the law of the overall tax paid is also a lot to consider using pre-paid year-end exchange considered quarterly corporate income tax return ways, the enterprise income tax is calculated based on the profit you have to book profits too much time you can try to do at the end too, specifically how easy I do not say here:) bad influence ~ ~

2013-05-09 15:01:16

Related Questions