Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Laws & Policies


Sir We had already done payment to our US supplier 15 days ago but he do not supply our goods yet .We had done T/T payment in their company A/C. When we inquiry about them we found that company is registered on US Govt. company site SECRETARY OF STATE. Please suggest us what can we do?. How can we take legal action on them? How can we get back our money? YOUR SUGGESTION IS VERY-VERY PRECIOUS FOR US. Waiting for your kind reply.

Posted on 2013-06-19 02:01:10

All Answers complicate. ^^

2013-06-19 02:01:10

I guess you have the account numbers received, in that chase you can try ask your local bank officer to help you to check who is the receiver and where the completed local address,tell them that you've been cheated in transaction, I thing they will help. After you have it, you can travel to they place or trough the Bank who has they account to check they original ID even to ask a copy data or you need to report to local Police first the get claim form from them before you come trough the Bank. May be can get back your Money but at least you Now who scam you and Putting them to Jail. Good Luck

2013-06-19 02:01:10

You should have any sales contract stipulated between you and the supplier which contains the bank information of the beneficiary , at least a proforma invoice like this , . If you made the payment in T/T way , then try to get stamped and confirmed SWIFT and payment orders from your bank , finally report the company to their local chamber of commerce ,they will tell you what you have to do as next step , but first of all, try to gather all above mentioned evidences . Good Luck

2013-06-19 02:01:10