Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Startups

How to open a second document, according to marriage registration for marriage registration

No account the original

Posted on 2014-07-27 23:33:52

All Answers

This issue has troubled me, but I just checked on the net it: booklet submitted by the parties can not, and can be submitted to the public security department or the household registration seal issued by the agency's proof of residence. Belong to the collective account may be submitted to my residence card, or affix the seal of the situation of their household registration booklet written copy. The parties have not settled, rely on the public security department or agency on the household registration documents provided to the account or the other party to move out in account the location of the marriage registration.

2014-07-27 23:33:52

Related Questions