Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Startups

I need a buissnes partner. Hwo can help me out in China.I need RC chemicals. ( JWH- and others

I need new chemicals for northern Europe. But its very difficult to find someone how can give me 5 or more different jwh products or other products of the sam type.I need someone to help me out.And there will be a good cut for the one who will get me started again after these new laws in northern Europe.Howewer i have ordered test products from China two times and lost my money both times.Now im looking for someone to help me out.I need to find the right products and ill give a good cut of my buissness then.I will make money if i get the products here.

Posted on 2013-02-14 23:29:18

All Answers

ExpertRecommended try to deal only via AliExpress platform and use ESCROW Ali Pay to do the payment.

2013-02-14 23:29:18

Hi there, I can help you. please email me to viwitbotanic  g mail wayne

2013-02-14 23:29:18

nice to meet you.maybe you could refer to momda service at , you could get help about outsoucing and other commision,with very little cost. Modified by Yi shan Wen on 21-02-2011 18:36

2013-02-14 23:29:18