Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Other Trade Processes

"Farah" Need your kind cooperation to start a business in Philippine

We are rice exporter from Pakistan and want to set up an importing office/firm in Philippine to sell directly to whole sellers of importers. Please guide us the procedure from scratch to end.

Posted on 2013-02-14 23:26:37

All Answers

You need a licensed customs broker from the Philippines to help you with everything you need. You may e-mail me at for other queries. I am an Agent.

2013-02-14 23:26:37