Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Other Trade Processes

Tax on urban construction

If a company more than a month the amount of output VAT input tax, will this month need to pay VAT? Urban construction tax is based on the VAT tax, if not have to pay VAT, that still need to pay city tax it? Please advice, a small woman in this show oneself! !

Posted on 2014-07-28 02:10:15

All Answers

VAT> Output tax = remaining tax credit, do not pay VAT. VAT

2014-07-28 02:10:15