Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Other Trade Processes

Are you looking for a business assiant in China?

Wanna find a lisable and careful busienss assiatant in China? and hope the guy quite familar with LED filed, having sufficient factories resouces? Contact me please! I am currently a buyer for a UK company which specializes in LED lighting. Having been in LED light field for over 2 years, I have extensive factory base and abundant experiences and skills on sourcing and dealing with our domestic factories. Most of my supplier factories are in Zhejiang province, which is already known as the industrial production centre of the world. I am quite familiar with full series of LED lights like Outdoor Lighting, holiday Lighting , Flashlights ,Torch ,car LED light, household LED light and auto LED light etc. When you come to China, we can book hotel for you and accompany you to all the suppliers you need to visit so that you can talk with them face to face. I can help you identify a qualified factory and find a model with competitive price according to your specific requirement. What I am capable of are, but not limited to, as below: * Sourcing reliable factories and manufacturers in mainland China, * Negotiating cost and finalizing price, * Getting heavily involved in sample approval process, * Following up orders and problem solving, * Production and pre-shipment quality inspection, * Shipment, handling paperwork, and etc. I have many other resources, such as laptop/GPS, hospital equipment (hospital bed, face mask, mask machines etc)..... If you are looking for a sourcing agent, I believe I can be your right hand in China. Regards, Joyce Email: wanbinfu@****

Posted on 2013-02-14 23:26:37

All Answers

Hello, Joyce.   I am an importer in the USA. I am interested to work with perhaps. Where are you located? I will be in China September 7-16. Maybe we can get together. Let me know how to contact you.  What is your email?   Thank you.   Loren Brink ASM, LLC Minneapolis, MN USA

2013-02-14 23:26:37

Dear Mr/Mrs I bought a sample model of a chinese motorcycle, because I hoped to start a business. Unfortunately I can not register the bike in Italy because I need a document. It is a document certifying that the person who signed the COC is legally authorized to sign it. The industry sold me the bike told that they cannot provide the document. Could you provide this document for me? How much is your professional fee? Best regards Giovanni Mazzone Modified by Giovanni Mazzone on 05-09-2010 04:10

2013-02-14 23:26:37

IF YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED OR WASTE YOUR TIME , TRY BRANDS FROM CHINA, you should know that most of items contain Battery not easy to ship using Courier too, or you should pay extra money for this. Also you should pay for customs, brand also should inspected and check by customs in China , over all, it is not permitted for all Chines manufacturers, Exporters or Clearance Service providers to Export any Brand items without license. It is not easy to Export Brands from China, this also can make the cost doubles.

2013-02-14 23:26:37

You are not allowed to post Trade Leads in the forums. It is against alibaba regulations.

2013-02-14 23:26:37