Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Sales & Marketing

where we have to get the GSE AUTHORIZATION certifi

we required GSE AUTHORIZATION CERTIFICATE, as we are exporters of Granites into overseas market, some European countries are asking THIS GSE AUTHORIZATION CERTIFICATE, where we have to get this in India.

Posted on 2014-05-14 11:00:31

All Answers

india[at] - you will get list of agents in your country Modified by Michael Drump on 12-02-2011 04:13

2014-05-14 11:00:31

2014-05-14 11:00:31

I am looking company which can deliver granite, preferred with GSE certificate too, I am looking for reliable and good supplier for long time of the cooperation, this year I will come to India so I am looking in India only

2014-05-14 11:00:31

Sirs, I already applied  4month ago so if you need competitive and reliable supplier from India with GSE Authorization pls contact me, during 4 months I found 2 new distributors and 3 new representatives in Europe and Argentina. Modified by Ganesh Mara on 19-02-2011 07:14

2014-05-14 11:00:31