Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Finding Suppliers > Large Orders

How do I find Mills bath towels?

Dear sirs, The Spinning, Weaving, & Processing Unit is been called A composit Unit. Is been Called a Mills. There are in India & in China. They produce much better quality. I am in need of a best quality.WELSPUN, & TRIDENT in India are the best. Like wise Mills I am in need of. Thanking You. Rohit Parekh

Posted on 2014-05-24 10:00:34

All Answers

To source Products: *Place a buying lead in trade lead section. *You will get more quotes and suppliers.

2014-05-24 10:00:34