Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Finding Suppliers > Small Orders

How do I find kitchen worktop hinge and stay?

i want a hinge for a kitchen worktop that will click ridged when pulled up from wall and will collapse back down when not in use

Posted on 2014-06-04 15:00:16

All Answers

hinge youre cooncock in yo mamas assfiggacoon

2014-06-04 15:00:16