Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Safe Trading > Safe Trading Basics

Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, ** Baby Products Wholesale Limited liar cheat Please help recover money

I am not a member of Ali Baba, what how to complain

Posted on 2014-06-16 17:32:52

All Answers

Such problems suggest that you gather evidence to report the information to the complaint forum to report complaints. or to a secure page Alibaba complaints integrity commissioner would be accepted.

2014-06-16 17:32:52