Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Safe Trading > Fair Play Fund

How to calim for : Fair Play Fund?

I want to know what necessary steps need to follow to claim for FAIR PLAY FUND? As at my complaint, a company with name: Xiamen Jin Rui Industry And Trade Co, has been removed from The seller was Gold member for 2 years. I have all the necessay documentations to prove my case, as it is the same information I sent to to support my complaint.

Posted on 2013-02-15 01:05:11

All Answers

Hello Sir First , send them the urgent complain informtion by email and fax . If they did not feedback .You can make out the related documents of that company and send to the Offical Trading Party(In Fujian ) to make sure whether that company bankrupt , if bankrupt , I am soory you need to bear the loses /. if not bankrupt , the Offical Party will make them blacklist on the exporter , and all the infroamtion details will be blacked to announce their business credit . even if they attend the Import$ Export FAIR , they will have no right ! What's more . the best way is to visting their office for face-to-face complaint , carrying the related document as legal proof!

2013-02-15 01:05:11

I have also been defrauded by Xiamen Jin Rui Industry And Trade Co., Ltd. I bought ps3's for $1000 and they send me a tracking no and everything. I live in South Africa and when I tracked the item it was being send to the island Mauritius. I live in Mauritius Street, but in Cape Town, South Africa. In my local currency $1000 is a lot of money. Marius Stegmann

2013-02-15 01:05:11

Related Questions