Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Safe Trading > Fair Play Fund

how do I claim a refund

Shanghai OurSign sent us a shipment of incorrect goods that were damaged and badly manufacturered. They claim they cannot refund as it is not possible to send money out of China. This is bad business practice and NOT how the rest of the world operates. If you supply the incorrect, badly manufactured products then the onus is on the supplier to make this right. How can we get Shanghai Oursign to refund us the money?

Posted on 2013-03-18 17:31:06

All Answers

They Should take their request of sending money out to SAFE department of government , the application will take almost one week there to get permission of refund from SAFE department .!! Good Luck

2013-03-18 17:31:06