Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Countries & Regions > China

Goods not delivered

Dear sir 15 days ago i have ordered nokia N900 mobile phone to Maulik Shah of  Fame Communication and paid in his account 400$ but yet goods havent recived and when i contacted him on his mobile (091-9904202501)he told to pay m0re 300$ for import export licence what should i do should i pay him. When i told him that i cannot pay any more and return me my money back he told  that goods are ordered and cannot be canclled you pay more or forget .can i complaint police or what can i do  

Posted on 2013-02-14 23:26:44

All Answers

First get a detailed invoice of all charges. Do not tell him you are going to the police, he will be less cooperative. Just get invoices and shipping dates, items purchased, person you spoke with, when, how (email, phone) and then go to the police with more information. Good luck.

2013-02-14 23:26:44

 it is the only thing you can do,do not pay for the more $300. It is obvious that he is a fraud.  

2013-02-14 23:26:44

really very bad, you have to accuse them if things can not be soloved..

2013-02-14 23:26:44