Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Industry > Agent Services

How to find an agent for the manfacturer of ball valves

My company is currently looking for agents an distributors. Company - MSA produces ball valves, gate valves etc I tried to look up several pages with agent contacts but they were fake. If you know such agents, please let me know. Countries we are interested in: USA, India, Canada, Europe.

Posted on 2013-02-15 01:03:52

All Answers

Did you ever tried to speak with building MARTs stores chains or engineering companies, who sell complimentary materials?

2013-02-15 01:03:52

we work a company agent from India..let me know your terms ..Thks D.Waddel

2013-02-15 01:03:52