Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Industry > Computers

Camera (non-usb interface) and video capture card issues

I have a camera dage-mit, non-usb interface, the above two circular interface, a write video out, a write DC IN / SYNC,, I ask, how can it access the camera to the computer, is the need to video capture card? Which port access with video capture card? Ple

Posted on 2013-02-14 23:30:51

All Answers

videoout this is not the DCIN is involved in the computer's DC IN / SYNC is the power connector, generally are 12V1A the videoout camera is a video output, then the capture card or DVR's hope to help you, there are problems you can contact me QQ116

2013-02-14 23:30:51