Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Industry > Other Industries

New inventor needs mechanical engineer for design.

I have an invention and would like to talk with an electronics engineer for design. It is in the field of sound. Converting 440 Hz. into a corresponding mechanical apparatus. I have a basic design in mind but don't know how to electronically convert Hz. into a mechanical apparatus. The idea I have has enourmous potential. Hopefully you can help. Thanks

Posted on 2013-02-14 23:26:37