Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Industry > Other Industries

I was in college students in Beijing, I want to marry his girlfriend this year, can it?

We were all of them are enough, others have no problem. We do not quite understand the present on the students (preferably in Beijing) the relevant policies and regulations to marry there what documents? ID and residence only can it? What is the procedure? Please good people to answer! Thank you!

Posted on 2014-07-28 02:34:40

All Answers

Visit the Bureau of Civil Affairs.

2014-07-28 02:34:40