Ask It!
Home > Ask It! > Trade > Documents

Quality Certificate

Good morning, I need to ask if there is a document through which to demand or sue the company that sold me chemicals does not meet the technical specifications of the product after receiving the merchandise.

Posted on 2014-05-12 13:31:34

All Answers

Recommend you appoint someone third party pick a few sample in your supplier and send to outside chemical test lab to perform chemical analysis. this is best choice for you if you not sure goods quality.

2014-05-12 13:31:34

you need to have the specifications on your purchase order or on the Proforma invoice of the supplier.......

2014-05-12 13:31:34

You need contact this issue with your seller to get a better solution.

2014-05-12 13:31:34

next time ask about GSE Authorization of the supplier - it will help you

2014-05-12 13:31:34